Monday, April 27, 2009

Request for Inside Pictures






Well, here they are...some pictures of the inside of our Motor Home!
I just need to make new curtains in the bedroom and I am through
shopping for the RV. Bob cleaned and cleaned all day Saturday.
He shampooed the carpets over and over. We will probably replace
it next year. I was having fun buying things for the kitchen and
bath. (Some of the things I shopped from my own kitchen!) I am not walking
really well so I would go to one store and come home and rest...then
go to another store...come home and rest...if you know me I "love"
to shop so that was very frustrating for me! So, April hasn't ended
so bad after all...

4 comments:

  1. It looks nice inside. I dig the comforter, why change that beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a really nice RV. You are going to really enjoy traveling more now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traveling would be so much better in that. bathroom stops are eliminated. Is that the new or old comforter? Are the curtains new or old? The rocking chair seats would be too comfortable for me to drive in and I would fall asleep. It looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul...the comforter is new (just looks old), the curtains are OLD...look at the new posting for a picture of the new curtains I made. I had to keep in the color scheme of the wallpaper, hence the comforter colors! Posting
    will be added tomorrow (the 11th)...mom

    ReplyDelete